Monday, February 11, 2008

Targetless Run

Last night I went for a run at ~7pm with a friend. I hadn't really planned a strategy as to how far/fast I would run, which was not the best idea. I wish I could have ran longer, but I didn't want to keep my friend waiting around for me. I kept the run short and just ramped up my speed every 3 minutes.

Running less than 3 miles lately feels like such a waste! I'm not sure yet what I will plan for tonight...I have a few errands that need to get done...I guess we'll find out later!

Here are the results from yesterday:

Distance (miles): 2
Time (hh:mm:ss):
00:15:23
Pace (min/mile): 7:42
Min Speed (mph): 7.4
Max Speed (mph): 8.4
Weight (lbs): 121.2
Time of Day: 7:00pm
Where: Treadmill
Weekly Total (last 7 days): 12 miles
Shoes: Mizuno Wave Elixir 2 9.5 (green)

BTW, my blue shoes were delivered today! I can't wait to get home and open them :D

No comments: