Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bustle up the Blackwood

Alright, so you know how a few days ago I was saying how 80% healthy felt so good compared to being as sick as I was? Well, apparently 80% healthy when running sucks! I should have tried to run when I was sick so that it would feel better to be running now. I am still congested after over a week of being sick. I am still blowing my nose a lot during the day and I can totally feel this stuff when I am running. I ran another 2 miles today, but I am happy. I figured it will only get better from here :D

Distance (miles): 2
Time (hh:mm:ss):
00:16:36
Pace (min/mile): 8:18
Min Speed (mph): 6.9
Max Speed (mph): 7.4
Weight (lbs): 122.4
Time of Day: 8:15pm
Where: Treadmill
Weekly Total (last 7 days): 4 miles
Shoes: Mizuno Wave Elixir 2 9.5 (green)

After the run I decided to do one of my treks up to the 14th floor. I will do this when I feel like I haven't worked out enough. It was good because it was a good workout for my legs, but was a lot easier on my breathing than running was. BTW I saw that there is this Hustle up the Hancock this Sunday. Had I known about it sooner I would have liked to partake. Maybe next year.

No comments: