Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm BACKKKK

Well really I wasn't ever gone. I have been running, but I have just been too busy to blog. I am still busy, but I really need to keep track of my times as races are quickly approaching! In fact I have a 10 mile race Saturday morning...yikes! I have been taking running pretty easy lately and running only 3 miles or so about 3 times a week. That is not enough!!!! I took time yesterday to do an 8 mile run (just to see how bad the 10 mile is going to hurt). It went surprisingly well considering the lack of training going on here. I went at a nice slow pace (9 min/mile) and took a short walk at 4.5 miles so that I could eat some sport beans. It ended up taking me 73:12 to finish. I am planning on running 4, 5, and 3 miles this week with a rest day on Friday. We'll see how the 10 mile goes this weekend!

If you haven't noticed I have also changed the address of this blog. I figure that I would like to post things outside of running once in awhile...no reason to have two blogs.

No comments: