Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I must confess...my 4 mile run I was planning on doing last night only ended up being 2.7miles. I got home, made dinner and was really looking forward to my run. I ended up rushing myself so much that I couldn't really get control of my breathing plus I had just finished eating. It was a painful run, but since I pushed myself pretty hard it felt like I ran closer to 4 miles anyway :p

Today I feel great! I was planning on waking up early to pick up a Wii Fit for a B-day present for my sister, but instead a friend was nice enough to pick one up at a 24hr Wal-mart at midnight. I was worried about being able to get one by this weekend so it really took some stress off of me. Hopefully the Wii Fit is as fun as the old Nintendo Power Pad...I remember playing this game Athletic World :D (PS: It was recently announced by
Bandai Namco that this game will see a remake in Japan in 2008 for the Wii, renamed in North America as Active Life)

Now tonight I get to go pick up my bib and t-shirt for the race Saturday. I have to go all the way up to Fleet Feet Piper's Alley. It's pretty far north for me to drive after work (traffic sucks!), but I have not been to Fleet Feet before and have been looking forward to checking it out. Hopefully I do not get home too late...I must have time for a full 5 mile run, hehe.

Oh ya I maybe found a few people to run with...in the suburbs. We'll see how it goes tomorrow ;)

No comments: