Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ugly Betty???

After my post race nap Saturday, I finally picked up my first pair of glasses! Over the last 2 years since starting my job my vision has been slowly starting to bother me :( I'm pretty sure it's from all of the time I spend on the computer and looking at small drawings. I went for an eye exam almost a year ago and the optometrist was surprised that I could even tell that my eyes were changing. So he gave me a prescription for the smallest increment on my right eye.

My prescription was about to expire and my eyes have been bothering me when I drive at night so I finally went and picked out a pair. I hopefully wont be wearing them all the time, mostly just for driving. Although now that I can see so precisely out of my right eye...now the left seems not as sharp!



I have also signed up for another race...Run for the Animals 10k.


No comments: