Thursday, May 22, 2008

Two tickets for the "Hot Tamale Train"

Last night I went to run my 5 miles....someone was on my treadmill and was boguarding the fan. Booo! It gets pretty hot in the workout room when you are running for 40 minutes :( I ended up running 4.5 miles. Wow I feel like I keep letting myself down. But then when I am all sore the next day i know there was a reason I needed to stop.

Last night I also stopped at Fleet Feet and got my bib and t-shirt. However, they had not received the technical shirts yet so they gave me a cotton one and said they would mail the technical one to me. Kinda lame, but I got an extra t-shirt out of the deal.

In other news, So You Think You Can Dance starts today! I really liked that show last year. I will probably miss it tonight though :(

No comments: